Thursday, March 3, 2016

February 29, 2016- Greetings, Humans!

Hello people of Earth. I am Elder Hanley, and have I got an email for you.

So...I was super sick this past week. Along with Elder Vaka, we tried to stay as close as possible to the downstairs bathroom in case anything felt like exiting our mouths at high velocities. But we are feeling a bit better now.

So, this last week has been pretty slow because of that. We got back in touch with Juan and Mary, and that was really cool to see them again! We got to do some service, helping some people move in, that sort of thing, and that was really cool too.

We've also been working more with our Ward Missionaries, so on Tuesday, Brother Wolf and I went out and visited some people.

So, because not a lot has happened lately, I thought I'd share a little bit of info about my companions so you can get to know them better.

ELDER VAKA is Tongan, but he was born in Hawaii, and was raised in Arizona. Because of his Polynesian upbringing, his family is super close, and they eat some...interesting foods that I'd actually like to try sometime. Namely Horse. Elder Vaka loves Horse.

ELDER TAUTUI is Samoan, but he was raised in California. Because he and Elder Vaka come from to races are are vastly opposed to each other, they hate each other. Just kidding, they are like brothers. But they do poke fun at each other a lot. Elder Tautui pretty much always has a smile on his face and a joke at the ready/

This email has been a little bit different, but I wasn't sure what else to write about this week.

Thank you all so much for all the support you give me! I unfortunately have no pictures for the week, since I totally forgot to take any this week. But next week for sure!

I love you all!

-Elder Hanley

No comments:

Post a Comment